changing default speakup options at boot up

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sun May 27 09:15:38 EDT 2001

I think I might take a look at that myself Geoff.
I'm in the middle of compiling kernel 2.4.4 at the moment with the cvs
version of speakup in it and might want to try that out one day.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667