a thought for the day.Fw: Fw: 57 Cents] (fwd)

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Mon May 28 11:00:24 EDT 2001

sorry for all the addresses in this email but this was forwarded to me and
I thought yall would like it.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with
communication.  However, we're not going to
discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667