Help the Floundering Newbie!

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed May 23 10:11:11 EDT 2001

I have to insert here that I don't understand what the trouble is with
using speech.  I have been developing and modifying code for many many
years and have no problem using synthetic speech.  I don't even tend
to use all punctuation when looking through code.  Code is code and
the structure and rules of each language dictate what one should
expect while looking through the program.  I have had the pleasure of
using braille displays and braille printers and I only use speech
these days.  I believe those who think it will be difficult either
make it difficult by their own concepts or have never done much
coding.  I and many other coders use speech totally for our coding and
have no difficulties what-so-ever.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061