a speak_freely question

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Mon Mar 26 11:20:52 EST 2001

The lwl servers hold the name email address and current
ip of the people that register with them. The speakup reflector
also has a webpage to show you who is online. I don't know if you can
register with an lwl server on bumpy but if you can;
then pulling up the webpage gives you a list of people who have sfspeaker running on their machines.
Simply cut and paste the ip address and run sfmike ip address
and off you go. It's not as point and smite as
netmeeting is; but it is far simpler
to setup, far smaller to download and has worked
for far longer than net meeting has been in existance.

If you need open h.323 interoperability check out
either the voxilla project or
http://www.openh323.org I hear they
interoperate with net meeting to a certain degree.

Regards, Kerry.