a speak_freely question

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Mar 26 10:10:09 EST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 rturner2 at texasisp.com wrote:
> the only question left is how do i get those ip numbers?

Now I don't know about howyou do it in speafreely. I can tell you that
obtaining the ip numbers is the point of the servers for netmeeting and
most any other similar program.

If you (or your friend) have static ip addresses it is pretty easy. Just
ask each other. If you have dynamic ip addresses you could email the ip
address to each other after connecting to the internet in preperation for
talking to each other. Or you can take the easy way out and connect to a
server.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nothing is hard if you know the answer or are used to doing it.