Linux & windows question (fwd)

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sat Mar 10 21:52:26 EST 2001

What you have suggested will make the MBR look normal again, but I don't
think it will solve your problem. The MBR is written to just before the
first reboot (after file copy). Based on your description I think it is
probably a problem with your real mode cd driver. I would suggest you copy
the files in the win98 directory to the hard drive and run setup from
there. You can safely ignore copying the sub-directories to win98 on the
CD. They are just junk anyway.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nothing is hard if you know the answer or are used to doing it.