Linux & windows question (fwd)

Shaun Oliver shauno at sgtnet.com.au
Sun Mar 11 04:09:37 EST 2001

Hi.
One thing you might want to take in to consideration is your drive space
after you repartitioned.
As you may or may not be aware, windows needs at least 500 mb of drive space
to install itself.
or alternately you could try getting a little proggy called win for lin.
I recently read a write up on it in pc user magazine and apparently, it runs
alot faster on the linux partition than it does on it's own native
partition.
This is due apparently to the file system that linux uses.
but take all this in to consideration and let us know how you get on..
Shaun