help with local email

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sun Mar 4 15:40:41 EST 2001

Hi Frank -

I have not heard from Geoff, but I sort of figured that much out. Now the
problem is that it only works if I am connected, and produces error
messages if not connected. Janina has made some suggestions about
recompiling sendmail.cf and it might be that I will have to do that.

I used to enjoy learning new things! <grin>

Chuck