help with local email

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Mar 4 15:30:09 EST 2001

Hi Chuck.

Et em! Clearing throat. I thought that Mr. Shang was going to respond to
you.  Mr. Shang?

Anyway  I am fairly certain that your problem is in pine.  I think you
have the smtp value set to your isp's smtp service in the pine
configuration.  If you empty that field you will use your local smtp and
messages sent to localhost will end up at the localhost you were
intending.

HTH
Frank

     Frank Carmickle