help with local email

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Mar 4 15:59:22 EST 2001

Chuck:

What are the error messages you get when you're off-line? They're likely a
good clue.

Pardon me if you've already posted these.

Also, I'm about to close down my online time for awhile, so will not be
gettingback to you until later tonight or tomorrow.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

janina at afb.net
(202) 408-8175
http://www.afb.org/gov.html

The invention of the printing press has been named the crowning achievment
of the past millenium. Yet, electronic publishing will soon eclipse it.
Read our White Paper: "Surpassing Gutenberg" available at:

	http://www.afb.org/ebook.html

Are you developing software? Make it accessible to blind computer users.
Read http://www.afb.org/technology/accessapp.html to learn how.