Accent Messenger IC synthesizer

Jacob Schmude
Thu Mar 1 23:14:57 EST 2001

Hi
     Actually, it's the accent PC that works with speakup. The messenger (or any other PCMCIA synth) will not work with speakup yet. This is due to the way the PCMCIA interface is done, as modules. I.E. speakup would never find your synth at all. I don't know if these types of synths will ever be supported. Perhaps they will, when speakup becomes modularized. And don't hold your breath for that!