help installing debian

Nebuchadnezzar shinnok at zevils.com
Thu Mar 1 12:59:18 EST 2001

Hey everyone,
sorry to post a question that I believe was just posted a while ago, but I
need help insatlling debain.
I downloaded the most recent iso images and burned them to cd's.
I also downloaded the rescue and root disks that I need.
I'm using a bns so I downloaded the bns rescue disk.  I began installing
and everything seemed to work fine.  after I got passed the kernel and
module installation, it pressed next to configure the modules.
I answered no to the question if I want to load modules from a floppy
disk.
I then received a message saying that no modules were found to install.
I talked to a friend who said that it should bring up a list of categories
and modules.  is there an error on my cd's or is the rescue/root disk
flawed.
Thanks in advance for you help.

Jim