Accent Messenger IC synthesizer

Shawn Djernes shawn at sdjernes.tzo.com
Fri Mar 2 22:49:40 EST 2001

Hello,

Most of the code for the Messenger IC was done in the DOS drivers.  The card
worked simularly to the Accent Mini (think that was the name).  The Internal
Card that had the very large dos drivers 40k or so in ram.  If that card can
work with SpeakUp then the Messanger should be able to work if you can get
the PCMCIA interface to work on it.

Shawn