Accent Messenger IC synthesizer

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Mar 1 16:26:40 EST 2001

I had one of these cards--and might still have it somewhere. I probably
have the 16-bit DOS drivers on a TAR archive somewhere, if that will help.
I don't know whether Wally is still in the business somewhere.

A quck look at Yahoo turned up empty.
 On Thu, 1
Mar 2001, Jason Fayre wrote:

> Hello,
> This is slightly off topic, but I thought someone migt be able to give me
> a hand.  I have an old accent messenger PCMCIA synthesizer.  The problem
> is that I don't have the drivers.  Were there drivers written for this
> card for Windows?  I know that there were old DOS drivers.  Eaven better,
> has anyone tried writing speakup drivers for this card?  I don't know how
> to get in touch with Aicom, or I would ask him if he would be willing to
> release the programming info for this card.
>

> Thanks.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net
(202) 408-8175
http://www.afb.org/gov.html

The invention of the printing press has been named the crowning achievment
of the past millenium. Yet, electronic publishing will soon eclipse it.
Read our White Paper: "Surpassing Gutenberg" available at:

	http://www.afb.org/ebook.html

Are you developing software? Make it accessible to blind computer users.
Read http://www.afb.org/technology/accessapp.html to learn how.