Accent Messenger IC synthesizer

Jason Fayre jfayre at fayre.dhs.org
Thu Mar 1 12:25:52 EST 2001

Hello,
This is slightly off topic, but I thought someone migt be able to give me
a hand.  I have an old accent messenger PCMCIA synthesizer.  The problem
is that I don't have the drivers.  Were there drivers written for this
card for Windows?  I know that there were old DOS drivers.  Eaven better,
has anyone tried writing speakup drivers for this card?  I don't know how
to get in touch with Aicom, or I would ask him if he would be willing to
release the programming info for this card.

Thanks.