DT Express drivers.

Paul Migliorelli (+1-303-543-2311) paulmigs at pobox.com
Thu Mar 1 22:37:32 EST 2001

Hi all.  While not quite a speakup question, I do have a puzzler I'd like
to solve.  3 years ago, I got a dec express for my office machine.  In all
this time, I never paid attention to the driver disk that came with it, as
I gather I never neede to install them as I was using jfw and like
vocaleyes, which seem to have worked without.  Anyway, I've now put
together a dos laptop and am also installing asap for several things in
the office, and I see it needs the drivers installed.  I don't seem to
have the actual disk on hand, so I downloaded what I guess were the latest
drivers.  I have them both sitting on harddrive, and unzipped to a floppy.
I'm not quite understanding how to get them in.  Is there a way to do it
and get audio confirmation that they successfully installed??  I wasn't
sure if they were supposed to speak from the hardware.  Or, does anyone
have any kind of installation prepared I could get via attachment??
Thanks as always.  I'm probably missing some obvious point as always.

If its necessary to quote my original message, please place your
response above the original text.  This makes for much easier
reading as I'm using speech and/or braille output.  Thanks much.

Paul Migliorelli
#PMB159
637B South Broadway
Boulder, CO 80305-5932
Voicemail +1-800-222-6000
Mailbox is 7 2 8 5 6 4 4 7 (which spells PaulMigs)

Radio Reading Service Of The Rockies
http://www.rrsr.org

Join  us for a chat on I R C channel #paulmigs!
Use your Internet Relay Chat (IRC) software to connect to
irc.dal.net
Once there, join channel #paulmigs

See you there!