a few questions

JONATHAN CREASY jcreasy at aph.org
Wed Jun 20 09:31:05 EDT 2001

There is a program called FIPS with the redhat dist. too, it's really
simple, it shrinks the fat partition and leave empty space on the end of
the drive which can then be made into linux partitions.

>>> tsar at sylaba.poznan.pl 06/20/01 07:32AM >>>
Also, Redhat distribution contains a good program called "parted",
which
carries out the same functions as Partition Magic, but I think it is a
bit
hard to learn.
You can try though!
Victor