a few questions

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Jun 20 06:01:58 EDT 2001

greg? what distro do you intend to install on yer friend's pc?
if you use slackware, use fdisk or cfdisk to repartition the drive

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667