a few questions

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed Jun 20 14:08:16 EDT 2001

I'll be installing slackware 7.1 with kernel 2.4.5.
I won't be going for the not yet released Slackware 7.2 because the iso images are obviously not there yet, and because I don't feel like downloading package by package over dial-up.  Will cfdisk then detect that the drive is full and give me a chance to shrink the FAT 32 partition?
Greg