lost text with accent SA

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Jun 18 16:53:40 EDT 2001

That happens to me as well when I used that driver on  a transport.  I
have a feeling it has to do with the driver but can't really say.  I think
Kirk has mentioned something along these lines but I'm a little vague on
the details.  In short the  email you are reading has no point other than
to confirm the problem you are having.  It happens on my system as well.