lost text with accent SA

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 12:56:12 EDT 2001

Hi, I'm experiencing lost text using speakup with an Accent SA.
I haven't found a consistant method to reproduce the problem.
I'm running the Kernel found on the Speakup web sight in the images-1.44
directory for Debian.  I downloaded the rescue.bin from the main directory.

Two examples of my problem are:
one: start fetchmail but don't hear the response from fetchmail just hear the
prompt.  I read the screen the text was there, it just didn't get
spoken.  This has only happened once.

second:
I send a message to a friend.  I use Mutt for mail.  I haven't changed
anyghint, so it still uses the default editor.  When I used the plus key to
re-read my message, it read everything but my signature.  As long as I
stayed in the editor, the problem continued.  My signature is just 10 spaces
followed by "Kenny".  The message text was all on the same screen,
and read by word, line, or char would read it.  Just not with the plus key.
I can't make it happen re-reading this message.

          Kenny