net card drivers/possible conflict.

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Jul 10 16:25:48 EDT 2001

Gregory Nowak <romualt at megsinet.net> writes:

> Also, when I was trying cvs, none of my usb devices worked (I got messages that
> said that maybe the usb cable was bad).
> However, again, 0.10a official solved the problem.
> I would've mentioned this to Kirk R, but since this is cvs ...

Well, if you all don't tell me about problems just how do you expect
they will get fixed?  On the other hand, why would I want to fix
someone elses problems? Right? "grin"

I cannot see any reason why speakup cvs would affect usb support.  Can
anyone else confirm/discredit this comment?  Also, can you give us
more details?  The devil's in the details, and the solution.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061