net card drivers/possible conflict.

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Tue Jul 10 11:26:34 EDT 2001

Hi,

Are you by any chance using cvs version of speakup?
If so, go back to official 0.10a release, which should solve the problem.
Also, when I was trying cvs, none of my usb devices worked (I got messages that
said that maybe the usb cable was bad).
However, again, 0.10a official solved the problem.
I would've mentioned this to Kirk R, but since this is cvs ...
Greg