net card drivers/possible conflict.

JONATHAN CREASY jcreasy at aph.org
Tue Jul 10 11:07:04 EDT 2001

I'm sorry. Duh

OK. I am using a Doubletalk, I think the problem is going to be
resolved by changing the IO on the speech card, I am testing now.

>>> jim at danley.com 07/10/01 10:55AM >>>
Need more input.

Which synthesizer are you using with speakup?

Is this PCI or ISA hardware?

Which I/O addresses and which IRQ's are the nic and synth using?

Speakup itself is probably not the problem, but if your hardware synth
is at the same address as the nic and speakup registers the region,
then
the nic is out of luck until it is located to another I/O address
range.

	Jim