E-mail - clients & transporters

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Jan 27 23:36:16 EST 2001

Hey there Gena!

Looks like you need to read the man page on fetchmail.  But better yet I
will include an example .fetchmailrc file.

set daemon 300
poll speech.braille.uwo.ca
proto pop3
user username
pass password
keep

Sendmail on slackware should work fine right out of the box in most
cases.  If you need help with that we will want to talk on the reflector.

One step at a time.  Don't set up procmail until you are getting your mail
with fetchmail.

Hope this helps!
Frank