E-mail - clients & transporters

Georgina Joyce gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 20:12:17 EST 2001

Hi
]
Cheers, could you tell me what you had to do to collect your mail from your
ISP?  Does your ISP use imap or pop?  My ISP is uklinux.net which suggests
that they can use either but I don't understand how to set up my mail
options.  I've looked on their site for configuration tips but came away
more confused after reading the manpage for procmail.  What info do I need
for sendmail?

Gena

gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk g.joyce at uclan.ac.uk

http://www.visson.freeserve.co.uk