Speakup 0.10 parms

Jim Danley Jim at Danley.com
Tue Jan 23 01:46:53 EST 2001

Hi Steve,

Both of these problems have been resolved in the CVS version of speakup.
I suggest that you upgrade.  Also, the speakout driver code indicates
that the range for tone is lower case 'a' through lower case 'z'.
If you know this to not be correct, please speak up!  If it is correct,
then any upper case letters will be out of range.  Take care.

	Jim