Speakup 0.10 parms

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Jan 23 07:13:47 EST 2001

Nothing like diving in head first:) I just patched the kernel with speakup
forthe first time 2 days ago.  Now I get to try CVS; guess I better learn
quickly:)

As far as I know, upper case A through Z would also be valid.  I really
don't think case matters with the speakout.  I can check with GW Micro
today to be sure.