Micro-Solutions Backpack

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sun Jan 14 22:31:02 EST 2001

Do their hard drives work? I want some type of linux compatible drive that
can store a lot that works both on laptops and desktops, although I'd
prefer to use the same drive on both machines. I wonder if the hp 8200 plus
USB CD recorder works in linux some how, using redhat 6.2 now, have a box
with 7.0 in it. I think kernel 2.2.18 has some usb in it, but what's
supported, I'm not sure.