using lynx.

Shaun Oliver shauno at sgtnet.com.au
Wed Feb 28 07:10:06 EST 2001

hey chuck?
is the config changes similar to writing batch files?
cause if it is I should have no problem making those changes and I also have
a little experience with a ce+ bassed scripting language as I use mIRC for
chatting purposes on irc hehehe.
but I love the sound of it already.
Thanks for that input chuck.
Shaun