CD and tape ripper for Linux

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sun Feb 11 14:34:53 EST 2001

This is the only thing that still keeps me from coming back to Windows. I am
eagerly waiting for that day. maybe one of these days I should start do some
coding myself. I heard that Kirk and several others were working on a
project of a similar nature, but am not sure what came of this endeavor.
Best,
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://go.to/vtsaran
or