CD and tape ripper for Linux

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sun Feb 11 22:38:09 EST 2001

Hi Vic:

Far as I can remember, there is some code for the ausome project.  I
believe that a lot of the internal structure has been worked out and coded.
I think a lot has been borrowed from the X editor snd which seems to do all
that we want in a multitrack editor (or at least a lot of it).  I don't
think there's anything that's executable though yet.

BTW: Kirk is not at all well at the moment.  Last I heard (this morning US
time), he was still at home, but it's possible he might have had to go to
hospital by now.  He's suffering from pneumonia and has been for over a
week now.

Geoff.