CD and tape ripper for Linux

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sun Feb 11 14:39:38 EST 2001

Shon, just get that software I told you about. M$ did not release any
software for port management. Although if you say this is Win2K. Lemme check
if there is any portmaping utility.
Best,
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://go.to/vtsaran
or