lynx info

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sat Feb 10 01:12:47 EST 2001

Hi:

Actually, I disagree with Terry.  Frames are generally more accessible with
lynx than are tables.  The trouble with tables is that it depends what
order the information is presented in as to how comprehendable lynx
rendouring will be.  A good example of this is the program guide at
http://www.4zzzfm.org.au - it's impossible to tell exactly what day of the
week a given program is on.  You might have to just try it and see, I
guess.  Frames are a good thing occasionally, particularly if all the
navigation stuff is in one frame of its own, in which case you can avoid it
when you don't want to know about it.  The one thing I will say about
frames is that you make life infinitely easier for everyone if the frames
have intelligent names, not just left, middle, right, etc.

Geoff.