Instructions for installing Kernels.

Stephen Dawes sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue Feb 6 09:35:49 EST 2001

Why not use the reRedHat talking install.  Bill, in Denver, has spent a lot
of time getting the RedHat install and RPMS set-up for speakup and RedHat.

I see no need to try and confuse the issue here.  If it ain't broke, then
don't break it!

Stephen Dawes B.A. B.Sc.
Web Business Office, The City of Calgary
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527. FAX: (403) 268-6423
E-MAIL ADDRESS:  sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca