Instructions for installing Kernels.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Tue Feb 6 22:47:15 EST 2001

Hi, Stephen. I guess I didn't specify which boot disk I was using.
I was talking about the talking boot disk.
I used the talking Red hat 7 install to get Red hat 7 on my machine, and
then once the machine was installed I copied the talking Kernel from the
talking setup to /boot, and then ran Lilo.
If you don't like the Kernel you can always recompile a new one which I will
today.
I was just giving some tips. I leave it up to the judgement of the members
of this list to make up there minds weather the info is useful or not.