OT: Audio CD's with DAO Under Linux?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Dec 26 22:00:52 EST 2001

Yes, it is the q-subchannels thing I'm referring to.  I'm using version
1.1.5 that came with Slackware 8.0. From what I've seen so far, it works
ok but I did have a CD that I copied which ended up with the track
starting points being offset - like a little bit into the song. I thought
CD extracting software could read a table of contents directly from the
CD. Just shows you, I don't know a lot about audio cd"s :).

I do like the job CD Paranoia does though you don't use that for DAO
stuff.