system privacy

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Dec 26 18:47:47 EST 2001

I've heard of a program which prevents normal users from seeing
directory contents on the system.  My understanding is that they can
still run programs such as pine, mutt, etc even though those might
require seeing /etc/resolv.conf but if they try to cd into any directory
above their home dir they can't.  I've looked around but can't find such
a utility.  Anyone have ideas?
--
We are writing this e-mail to inform you that the mail server is down.
Please do not call the help desk for assistance.  To see the progress of