system wide fetchmail

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Dec 13 21:40:37 EST 2001

Hi gang.  I know how to configure a fetchmail daemon for a single
non-root user but what I'm not sure of is how to make a system wide
fetchmail which will fetch mail for several accounts.  I could easilly
setup a .fetchmailrc for each user but I know there is a global
fetchmailrc I can setup which will fetch mail for multiple users and put
the messages in the appropriate.  I've read the fetchmail FAQ but it is
not very clear on doing this.

Any help is appreciated.
--
A new supply of round tuits has arrived and are available from your
admin.  Anyone who has been putting off work until they got a round