system wide fetchmail

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Dec 13 22:27:57 EST 2001

Hi, Raul. I simply put all the information for each account I want to fetch
for in one .fetchmailrc file in order that I want them to pop.
For example my main account on my box is tward so I put the .fetchmailrc
file in there and then in that .fetchmailrc file I put in each account I
want it to pop from, and it does it.
if I want to view the messages for tward 2 all I need do is logout, relog in
as tward2, and look in pine in my inbox.
If you need more help or a sample .fetchmailrc file just ask.