transfering linux system to another hard drive

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Wed Dec 5 08:28:41 EST 2001

There is a great program out there called Image cast 4.5 that will do just
this sort of thing. It isn't free, but I love it.
Image cast does have a dos client which  you can make a batch file for which
will do the following:
A. Image all your files, and if you want image [partitions as well.  B.
converts it to a file which you send to another computer on your network or
another hard drive in your computer. C. I use a batch file which then
extracts the image onto the new hard drive, and it is easy as that.
If you are interrested email me off list and I'll see if I can help you get
up and running with IC 4.5, and get your drives imaged.
You can email me at:
tward at bright.net