mutt with speakup

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed Aug 29 16:12:56 EDT 2001

Yes, this is correct.

While we're on that subject, how can I stop mutt and speakup from reading theese list info headers.
I just stop the reading of the message, and move speakup's review
cursor to where the message starts because I don't
want to listen to all that stuff.
It would be much nicer if I could just read the message without
any intervention from me (ok, I should probably say with little intervention).
Greg