redhat 7.1/speakup images

Jim Ruby jruby at charter.net
Wed Aug 29 13:26:56 EDT 2001

Hi, I went to:
speakup.octothorp.org and looked in the pub/redhat 7.1 directory and downloaded the three images there along with the two speakup files there.

Is there a way to startup this up in dos instead of booting off the cdrom as my cmos is not setup to boot of the rom yet.  I will be using the double talk lt and I would like to try it with the double talk pc with my triple talk
and see if it will find it, but I doubt it.  I will be hooking up the lt on com 1.