mutt with speakup

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 11:05:24 EDT 2001

Thanks.  I just wanted to make sure this was normal behavior.
Also, thanks for the tip about removing the "from:" header.  I have Mutt
ignoring all the X- headers, but didn't think about removing others.
Mutt's shift t command is what really made me like this program.  It sure
makes reading messages with long quotes a lot easier.

          Kenny