A question from a newbie...

Gary M. Drennan drennanat at netnitco.net
Tue Aug 28 15:57:33 EDT 2001

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for the info. I don't have it on yet since I'm still deciding which
distribution to get, but its good to know what things to watch out for.

I probably wasn't to clear about what I was asking. The Speakup page says
10.0 runs on kernal 2.2.7 and up. Will it work on any lower kernal? I'm
having a bit of a difficulty finding the high numbers.

Thanks,

Gary