Major problem with Speakup.

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Fri Aug 17 20:29:24 EDT 2001

Hi, Steve. I think that you and I are on the same thought. I merely wanted a
CVS package that was in a single file that could be applied rather than this
checkout on the fly method.
I guess what I am asking is it possible to have both? The current checkout
method, and perhaps a tar ball of the files that can be backed up somewhere,
and applied to the source tree manually?