Major problem with Speakup.

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Aug 17 09:35:05 EDT 2001

This discussion does bring up one question for me though.  Is there a way
to get the CVS update into a single file and then deal with that in a
stand alone basis?  I'm not really up on CVS so the only part I'm familiar
with is its "on the fly patching" of files already on the system.  In the
case of speakup, I would like to use CVS to get the patches, hold them off
to the side and then apply them to a new kernel tree whenever I need them.
Does that make sense?