Bug in 2.4 kernels and doubletalk-lt.

Jacob Schmude jacobs at surferie.net
Sun Apr 22 18:44:28 EDT 2001

Hi
     I second this. With 2.4 and DTLT I lose the first char of each line as
it is sent to the synth. reviewing the screen misses nothing. I do not have
this with the dtpc and the 2.4 kernels. Nor do I have the control-code
problem with the dtpc. It appears to be dtlt specific. I also have an odd
symptom where it says "space" at the beginning of some lines. In fact, there
is no such space there. Odd thing is, that when it says "space" it does not
miss the first character. This, also only appears with the LT. Don't know if
these three problems are related or not, but none of them occur with the 2.2
kernel series.