Bug in 2.4 kernels and doubletalk-lt.

Chris Nestrud ccn at uark.edu
Sun Apr 22 21:41:11 EDT 2001

I got some intermitant success by modifying the values in
/proc/speakup/litetalk/trigger_time and delay_time. Kirk posted a
message to the list explaining these values and how they're used. You
should read through that message before changing them. I was never able
to come up with a set of values which worked all of the time.

Chris