NIC...

Terry D. Cudney tcudney at home.com
Tue Sep 12 17:39:30 EDT 2000

Hi guys,

	Thanks for your help guys.

	Kirk, that explains why I couldn't figure it out about pine packages under Debian. tommy's point about pine not compiling with a Pent II would explain why it would n
't work here.

	Vic, you asked why I'm switching to Debian? Well, there are several reasons:
	1- RedHat has gone more and more X based for configuration tools.
	2- RedHat is diverging more and more from the GPL stuff... more in a commercial track
	3- I prefer the Debian apt/dselect installation/upgrade to RedHat's rpm's.
	I don't want to start a flame war here. I know that his can be very inflammatory... everybody's got their own favourite. I like Redhat. I used to use Slackware for several years. I just feel that it's time for me to branch into Debianland.

--
		--terry

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(905)735-6127
E-mail:	terry at wasagacottage.com
WWW:	www.wasagacottage.com
Postal:	18 Colbeck Drive, WELLAND, ON L3C 5B5